Thursday, February 21, 2013

My eighth grade class at Marangatu! I took a picture of each of them so I could remember their names LOL


Yoe Jin here! Joe and I are almost done with our second week of class... Praise God for amazing grace, love, and faithfulness.

Prayer request: that we would live in the Spirit and not in the flesh.
"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on things of the Spirit. For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace." Romans 8:5-6

Truly,
"Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26


During dinner today, Pastor Cho challenged Joe and me to be like the Paraguayans. To be among them and serve them. Missions is standing with those whom we are ministering to. Please continue to pray for us. That we would humbly and willingly love and serve the Paraguayans here :) And thank you all for your support. This post is dedicated to a good friend who messaged me today to update the blog more, because she checks it every day LOL Much love brothers and sisters!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I made the kids take pictures too because there was no way I was going to remember 100+ names! hahah good job profe!

    Fuerza Yoe + Joe! Just do it :) We are thinking of and praying for you every day!

    ReplyDelete