Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Student Spotlight

Joe here. Every now and then I'm going to highlight one of my students here. Today I would like to introduce to you a 5th grader named Violeta. I first met her during my summer trip last year. She stood out from everybody else because she was carrying around a trophy that she had won from a dance competition. Turns out she’s pretty phenomenal at dancing. During recess one day, I was talking to her about what she wanted to do in the future with her dancing and she told me that she might go to Spain next year for dance related purposes. I told her that she better remember me when she gets famous. She just smiled. Maybe she already knows that she's going to make it big. I'm rooting for her!

Violeta is the one giving the thumbs up sign

Below is a clip of her dancing at the Father’s Day festivities:




No comments:

Post a Comment