Saturday, November 30, 2013

Despedida

Joe here. Yesterday was the last day of school for me. I haven't completely processed the fact that the year is over. I'm going to need some time to let it all sink in. In my classes we had 'despedidas,' or farewell parties. In one of my 6th grade classes, I was presented with an awesome t-shirt with a picture of the class on it. I decided to wear it the rest of the day.

So thankful!

The 6th grade class that gave me the t-shirt

A picture with some of the girls from the class

A picture with some of the boys

Here is Mariam signing my school uniform

Cecilia had me wear these cool sunglasses

Some of my 5th graders, aka Paraguay's version of the Spice Girls

One of my 5th graders, Dahiana

Hugo (5th grade)

Sara Noemi (5th grade)

Matias, German, Jose, Gustavo (6th grade)

Diego, Josue Portillo, Junior (6th grade)

Ana Karen, Silvana, Ana Belen (5th grade)

I'm definitely going to miss all of this. It has been an amazing year and one that I hope to never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment