Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Sing Team on Repeat

Our time here is winding down... I can't believe how fast everything has been moving... October has been pretty full of events, but we are enjoying every minute of it and asking God for strength to finish this year strong! Please check out our other teammate's blog for pictures from some of the events this month (www.kaceyinparaguay.blogspot.com)

I stumbled upon a group called The Sing Team earlier this year and have been listening to them non-stop. They are from Mars Hill Church and have a unique sound that I didn't expect from a praise band. But I love it!



Listen to their other songs HERE.

It has been getting HOTTER. I was starting to feel spoiled by the pleasant weather... It hit almost 100 degrees today with a lot of humidity... Finally, this is the Paraguay I have heard so much about... The rise in heat and humidity also means a rise in mosquitoes. We have heard that Dengue is coming back this season! Please pray for physical protection.

Thank you so much for your constant support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment